Restaurant Shut For Food Poisoning

Published on: 19 Jan, 2013
Published under: General Kerala News, Kerala Health News, Thiruvananthapuram District News

19 Jan 2013
Thiruvananthapuram

Food safety officials on Friday ordered to close down Hotel Sindhoor Palace at Kowdiar after two persons, who had shawarma from there on Thursday evening, were hospitalised. Food safety officials on Friday ordered to close down Hotel Sindhoor Palace at Kowdiar after two persons, who had shawarma from there on Thursday evening, were hospitalised. The boy’s mother, Asha, filed a complaint with the Food Safety Department at 11 p.m. on Thursday. Ms. Asha said that a group of three—the boy, a family friend and herself—had visited the restaurant on Thursday evening.

Sreejith S., 27, their family friend, who also had shawarma with them, was admitted to the Government Medical College Hospital (MCH) here on Friday evening.

The hotel would remain shut, until the necessary changes were brought about, food safety officials said. Ms. Asha said she had also eaten shawarma and felt a slight discomfort afterwards. Sources at the MCH said that Sreejith was recovering but needed to take rest to regain strength.

Source-http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/kerala/food-poisoning-restaurant-shut/article4320452.ece

Found Useful? Do Share: Restaurant Shut For Food Poisoning:

Leave a Reply

Share Kerala News Online

Kerala Direct News

Check out the latest 2015 news from Kerala State of India. Just Kerala is the dedicated online portal to provide latest and genuine Kerala information. Kerala Live and breaking news, Top Headlines, Top stories, Politics, Movies, Sports news.

Last Updated Kerala News : 21 September, 2017