Medical Seats MBBS BDS Allotment Today
Published under: Education News Kerala
22 July 2013
The process of allotment to MBBS/BDS courses in various medical/dental colleges in the state will begin on Monday. Allotments will be made to all the seats in government colleges, 85 per cent seats in government-controlled colleges under the cooperative sector and 50 per cent seats in private self-financing colleges.
“Those candidates who are included in the revised priority list and various category lists can register their options till 3 p m on July 29 through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in,” the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) said.
“Candidates who do not register their options within the stipulated time will not be considered for allotment under any circumstances,” the CEE said. According to the schedule published by the CEE, opening of the registration facility would begin on Monday and trial allotment would be done on July 27. Option registration will be closed at 3 p m on July 29 and the first allotment will be made on July 30.
Accordingly, 64 per cent of the seats would be earmarked for state merit and 26 per cent for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes. This includes Ezhava (9 per cent), Muslims (8 per cent), Other Backward Hindus (5 per cent), Latin Catholic (2 per cent), Other Backward Christian and Kumbidi (1 per cent each).
- Kerala to be an Education Destination says Ommen Chandy
- Kerala State to Have New Universities and Model Colleges
- Self Attestation of Documents Introduced in Kerala
- Kerala State Wants a Rubber University in the State
- Kerala to Get its IIT Institute Soon – Union Budget 2014
- Protest By Kerala Students Union Against Capitation Fees
- Demand for CBSE Unaided School to come under Center Control