More Child Abuse Case in Kerala
Published under: General Kerala News
21 July 2013
With the recent Child Abusecase of 5 years old who have been struggling in the hospital another Chils Abuse cases have come up. In the latest case, a 14-year-old girl is alleged to have been sexually assaulted by her father and a relative of her step-mother.
The incident happened in Parali in Palakkad and the accused duo has been taken into custody. The matter came to light after the district collector got a complaint and asked the Child Line officials to investigate. Following initial inquiry, it was clear that the girl had been abused several times. Police are now investigating in detail.
There are many other cases that are coming to light now. In another incident on the outskirts of Thiruvananthapuram, a father beat up his daughter and broke her arm. The girl and her mother secretly made it to the hospital, where it was diagnosed that the girl had suffered a fracture.And in yet another incident of child abuse, an eight-year-old girl was raped by a man identified as Rajeesh (25), in Kuttikol, Kannur. The man has been detained by police.
- First and Final Year BFA Degree Examinations, March 2015
- South Asia largest Turkey farm closed at Kureeppuzha, Bird-Flu-Hit Kerala
- National Games : Government jobs for medallists from Kerala
- Officer’s Recruitment in Central University of Kerala .
- Lack of funds hits Nirbhaya Keralam women’s safty project,
- Petition against Jiji Thomson for not to appoint him as kerala Cheif Secretary.
- Kerala RSS activist case: CBI suspects wider political conspiracy.