More Child Abuse Case in Kerala
Published under: General Kerala News
21 July 2013
With the recent Child Abusecase of 5 years old who have been struggling in the hospital another Chils Abuse cases have come up. In the latest case, a 14-year-old girl is alleged to have been sexually assaulted by her father and a relative of her step-mother.
The incident happened in Parali in Palakkad and the accused duo has been taken into custody. The matter came to light after the district collector got a complaint and asked the Child Line officials to investigate. Following initial inquiry, it was clear that the girl had been abused several times. Police are now investigating in detail.
There are many other cases that are coming to light now. In another incident on the outskirts of Thiruvananthapuram, a father beat up his daughter and broke her arm. The girl and her mother secretly made it to the hospital, where it was diagnosed that the girl had suffered a fracture.And in yet another incident of child abuse, an eight-year-old girl was raped by a man identified as Rajeesh (25), in Kuttikol, Kannur. The man has been detained by police.
- 3 year old Anjana, the youngest donor In Kerala
- Chennithala Won’t Pursue Case Against Cop Who Did Not Salute
- Kerala HC Allows Muslim Girls to Appear for Medial Entrance Test with Hijab
- Five People Go Missing Near Kovalam Beach
- CM lays foundation of M K Jinachandran memorial Government Medical College
- Retirement Age Of Kerala State Government Employees May Rise To 58
- RLIC Launches New Education Plan In Kerala