New office of AICTE in Kerala
Published under: Education News Kerala
June 10 2013
All India Council Of Technical Education will be opening a regional campus in the state to meet the needs of technical education institutions in Kerala.
As technical institutions required to get AICTE approval every year, a centre had to be set up as a guidance center for these institutions, the sources said.
The state has a total of 321 technical institutions, including 150 engineering colleges, 80 MBA institutes and institutions offering polytechnic, hotel management and pharmacy education.
- Kerala State Wants a Rubber University in the State
- Kerala to Get its IIT Institute Soon – Union Budget 2014
- Protest By Kerala Students Union Against Capitation Fees
- Demand for CBSE Unaided School to come under Center Control
- Few Kerala Agricultural University Affiliated to Loose ICAR Accreditation
- P.K. Abdu Rabb Faces Criticism For Transferring Headmistress
- Kerala Online Registration Begins for HSCAP 2014 Centralized Allocation Process